Don Mueang International Airport is the airport which provides a wide variety of aviation services including regular and irregular domestic flights as well as irregular international flights. Due to the good location, spacious area, and adequate facilities, Don Mueang Airport is an airport which customers have been greatly satisfied with.
Located at longitude 100° 36' 30" and latitude 13° 54' 52", 9 feet above sea level, 21.6 kms. northeast from Bangkok city center.
- Airport Code :
- ICAO : VTBD
- IATA : DMK
Number of Runways : 2 runways
- Runway 21 R/03L - 3,700 meters long, 60 meters wide (12,139 feet/197 feet)
- Runway 21 L/03R - 3,500 meters long, 45 meters wide (11,461 feet/147 feet)
- Capacity : 60 flights per hour
- Characteristics : asphaltic concrete
- Runway 21R/03L = PCN.126/F/D/W/T
- Runway 21L/03R = PCN.126/F/D/W/T
- Number of Taxiway : 23
- Aircraft Parking Stands : 101 parking stands divided into 35 parking stands with contact gates to Terminal 1 (14 parking stands in use) and 66 remote parking bays
- Check-in Counters : 167 counters In Terminal 1, there are 124 check-in counters (32 counters in use).
Terminal Information : International Passenger Terminal 1
|Total Area||109,033 sqm.|
|Accommodation Capacity||16 million passengers/year|
|Charter Flight Accommodation Capacity||140 flights/month|
Domestic Passenger Terminal
|Total Area||22,266 sqm.|
|Rental Area||5,969 sqm.|
|Other Public Area||989 sqm.|